Ford Hall of Fans
Are you a legend
This year, we’ve all been challenged. But fandom can help us come together. Here at the Ford Hall of Fans in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, we’re ready to seek out and induct another exceptional class – those fans who have demonstrated outstanding loyalty, passion and character. Think you have what it takes to get in?
No purchase necessary. Must be legal U.S. resident, 18+. Winners must attend Super Bowl LV, 2/7/21. Sponsor: Ford Motor Company. Sweepstakes: Ends 1/24/21. Valid driver’s license required. See Official Sweepstakes Rules for details. Not sponsored by Pro Football Hall of Fame or NFL Entities. ©2020 Ford Motor Company. The NFL Entities (as defined in the official rules) have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
VOTE FOR THE SUPERFAN YOU THINK IS HALL-WORTHY
Some paint their faces. Some scream at the top of their lungs. Some go about their business with quiet fortitude. No two fans are alike, but all of these fans share a passion for their team, their community and the game of pro football.
Take a look at their bios and vote for the most hall-worthy.
Then, enter for a chance to join them at Super Bowl LV.
- Favorite NFL Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Has extensive and ever-expanding in-home collection of Steelers autographed gear.
- Hosts socially distanced Steelers tailgates in a hotel parking lot across from Heinz Field.
- Runs a 2,000-member Steelers fan group.
- Organizes yard sales for Steelers fans to buy and sell memorabilia.
- Has a podcast about his visits to Steelers fan caves all over the country.
- Volunteers for Toys for Tots and sets up drop-off locations at his office and his tailgates.
- Quote: "I want to give everything I can to Steeler Nation, so that everybody enjoys it as much as I do."
- Favorite NFL Team: Arizona Cardinals
- Fan since the age of 3, when the Cardinals moved to Arizona.
- Longtime season ticket holder and faithful training camp attendee.
- With years of hard work, she actually became a Cardinals cheerleader for two seasons.
- Huge collection of team memorabilia at home.
- Named her dog after a Cardinals player.
- Biggest passion is raising awareness to help cure Chiari malformation, the disease her son was diagnosed with.
- Quote: "The Hall of Fans is what diehard fans' dreams are made of."
- Favorite NFL Team: Cleveland Browns
- Retired U.S. Air Force veteran.
- Has collected Browns memorabilia since 1961.
- His fan cave has so many vintage items, the Browns stadium museum has asked to borrow some of Ray's collection.
- Only wears brown and orange.
- Has encyclopedic knowledge of Browns history and statistics.
- Wrote kid's book featuring a character who's a big Browns fan.
- Quote: "I love to see young Browns fans' faces light up when I give them a Browns gift because it's totally unexpected."
- Favorite NFL Team: Baltimore Ravens
- Got into football as a kid, as a way of being close to his dad.
- Season ticket holder since the Ravens moved to Baltimore.
- Took his dad to games, and later on, his own family too.
- Just like when he was growing up, he cherishes every moment of their time together with football.
- Dedicated collector of Ravens gear, including coveted Super Bowl memorabilia.
- Longtime supporter of the families of fallen Baltimore firefighters.
- Quote: "I think of my dad every time I attend a Ravens game."
- Favorite NFL Team: Dallas Cowboys
- Grew up with Cowboys football like it was a religion.
- Never stopped worshipping the team, even in the lean years.
- Built a Cowboys-themed media room.
- Built a Cowboys-themed workshop.
- And built his pride and joy: a replica 1933 Ford hot rod, done up blue, white and silver, and driven thousands of miles a year to events ranging from Cowboys training camp to airshows to charity events.
- Quote: "I always recognized the benefits of a group working toward one common goal and the camaraderie of a team."
- Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
- As a kid, was mesmerized by the shield with the one-eyed pirate and crossed swords.
- Has a crazy-deep collection of Raiders memorabilia.
- Season ticket holder for an amazing 37 years.
- On game days and for events, he transforms himself into "The Violator," an iconic black-and-silver character that comes to life after hours of face-painting and wardrobe perfection.
- A big fan of giving back to those in need, Wayne helps to feed veterans and helps kids battle cancer, autism and cerebral palsy.
- Quote: "Being a superfan is about serving others and giving a positive vibe to people."